A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Sunday 5 October 2014

All Around The World (Kind of)



So I just wanted to write A short post about something very exciting which will be happening pretty soon. I've known about this 'Exciting thing' for a while now, but I just never really thought it was something I should post about, but things change I guess. Basically, I'm going on a trip around Europe with my school to countries such as Germany, France and Poland. We plan on spending a few days in each country (2 or 3) so we can get through as many as we can while not being away from school for too long.

Of course I plan on taking PLENTY of pictures (This is one of the reasons why I bought my new camera too) and I hope to make another post about the whole experience and also include all of the pictures I took.

Sorry this post is so short, I basically just wanted to do a quick summary instead of a full-out detailed description. If any of you live in Europe comment below what Countries you live in and recommend something that my class can do while we are in your country!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. If you get chance go for a hike in the Alps - it's a magical experience ...

    ReplyDelete

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig