A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Sunday 17 May 2015

Poland & Germany

As I've said in some previous blog posts when I was anxiously anticipating the trip, I had visited Poland and Germany and as promised, I have some good pictures to show you! (This will not be like one of my usual rant blog posts and mostly pictures!)

Firstly, we have some pictures from the Salt Mines, which were very cramped and claustrophobic at some times!

This was near the start of the mines, where we would soon descend even further
Travelling 433ft underground
The giant Chappel at the end of the mines

After the salt mines, I then visited the Auschwitz concentration camp where I got some pictures. The camp had a weird atmosphere the whole time there...


The blocks where the prisoners were kept
This picture conveys the atmosphere in the camp
The view from a guard tower
After being in Poland for a few days and visiting the concentration camps, we felt it would be better to visit a happier location, so travelled to Berlin in Germany. Our trip there mostly consisted of shopping, sightseeing and tasting German food...

Checkpoint Charlie (Featuring McDonald's in the background)
Remnants of the Berlin Wall
Shopping in Berlin
Alexa shopping mall in Berlin
Well that's most of the good pictures from my time Poland and Germany, I hope you enjoyed this different type of blog post! Let me know in the comments if you think I should do more like this.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I went to Kraków a few months ago and I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the City was. I too visited the salt mines; claustrophobic yet an incredible spectacle.
    Loved the photos and Germany is somewhere I would definitely love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree 100% about how beautiful it was there and I also think that it's one of the things you must do in your life!

      Delete

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig