A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Saturday 4 July 2015

SmileSciences Teeth Whitening Pen (Review)


TEETH WHITENING PEN
So I thought it was time I did a review that DID NOT concern food for a change and this time I chose to review a product from Smile Science! The product its self is a teeth whitening pen which can be used to remove stains on your teeth (making them whiter) please not that this is NOT a substitute for brushing your teeth.The company also recommends that you consult with your doctor before using any whitening products (not just from them, but in general) 

Before we get into the review I thought I would post some other information that the product has on the package.

SIDE AFFECTS
Some side affects that may occur due to the use of this product is temporary sensitivity in your teeth, although this is normal and will subside
Discontinue the use of the product when you feel sustained discomfort or irritation.
The product should not be used when you are pregnant or breast feeding.
The product is unsuitable for children aged less than 16 years old, persons with dental problems such as periodontal disease and bleeding gums.

DIRECTIONS
Step 1 - Brush your teeth and floss
Step 2 - Twist the pen to dispense the teeth-whitening gel
Step 3 - Smile to keep lips away from your teeth while applying the gel
Step 4 - Apply a layer of teeth-whitening gel to your teeth
Step 5 - Relax your lips after 30-40 seconds (and rinse)
Step 6 - Repeat twice a day for 14 days.

REVIEW
Okay, now since that is out of the way let's get into the review of the product! Now I have only been using this product for a few days and I have already noticed a change in whiteness to my teeth (I am a coffee lover..) Although there is a possibility that you may experience sensitivity, my teeth were already kind of sensitive and I did not notice any increase in sensitivity at all since using the product and other reviews that I have read agree with me. 


When you open the package, it comes in a little box which you will see above as the cover picture to the blog post. Inside the box is then the little teeth-whitening-pen containing the gel that you put on your teeth. The pen its self is kind of small and portable so can be used on-the-go (I used this when I was away camping) It is however a bit tricky to know exactly how many times you twist the pen to push the gel out and how much to use on your teeth, but I guess that just comes down to your own preference for how much you think you need.

The product recommends that you use it for 14 days (which is how long the gel usually lasts until) but I personally feel like I may get a few more days because of the large quantity of the gel that you get in the pen. After only a few days of using the pen I can notice a slight change already and I will post an update on the product when I have finished the full course of the product!

I hope you like the first part of my SmileScience review for their teeth-whitening pen and if you want to check them out I will post their information below!

SmileScience website - http://smile-science.co.uk


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig