A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Monday 6 July 2015

Lush Haul

Shout out to my mums bed for providing the background
So, as you can see by the iconic paper lush bag as the blog post header, today I'm going to show you what I bought from lush! These products that I bought aren't actually for me, I bought them as part of a gift for a birthday present for someone who enjoys baths a little too much..


The first thing I bought from lush was Granny Takes A Dip which is a bath bomb. It looks very colourful just as a solid bar and has a very fruity/citrus smell to it which made me buy it (A summer smelling bath bomb) It has the following description on the website;

"This ginger, pepper and lemon-scented bath bomb turns your water psychedelic and puts some colour in your life. Simply drop into a warm bath and watch as its fizzing centre dissolves into multi-coloured waters. Its spicy, citrusy scent will pep you up: lemon oil boosts the mood, while ginger and pepper are warming."


The next thing I bought was the Fizzbanger and althought it looks like it would smell like lemon, it actually smells more like cinnamon and apple spices. It is a very dense bath bomb so I suspect there are other colours beneath the outer layer although I am not sure because I'm not the one who will be using it! It has the following description on the website;

"A Catherine wheel of a bath bomb. It changes colour as it fizzes, crackling with popping candy as it goes and releasing first a citrussy apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of ylang ylang. Petitgrain is used in aromatherapy to calm the breathing, slow the heartbeat and reduce feelings of anxiety. Ylang ylang produces a feeling of joy, and cinnamon leaf oil helps you let go."


The next items I bought were actually bubble bars, which in case you don't know, is a product that you crumble under the running tap/bathwater to produce nice smelling bubbles. The first bubble bar I got is Brightside which has very orangey citrus smell and is slightly sweet smelling in contrast to the bath bombs. I also really like the colour mixture in this bubble bar. It has the following description on the website;

"When you’re chewing on life’s gristle, don’t grumble, give a whistle! Hop in the bath with one of these uplifting bubble bars, Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils to help you look on the bright side of life! Its jazzy bright colours will create magnificent orange bath water, and the sunny citrus fragrance is sure to leave you jolly and refreshed."


The last bubble bar that I bought was The Comforter, which is very sweet and fruity smelling compared to all of the other products bought. It smells kind of like raspberry/blackcurrant and I can imagine it turns the bath water pink. It has the following description on the website;

"Sometimes you just need to shut yourself off from the outside world under a blanket of fruity foam that will put you back in the right frame of mind to face the world. This bar is supersized, so you’ll only need to crumble half a bar under your tap to make enough bubbles for a long, comforting soak. Cassis absolute gives a distinctive blackcurrant fragrance, while bergamot adds an uplifting note."

That's all for my "Haul" today and I hope you enjoyed reading what I bought from Lush! If you want to check out Lush or check the ingredients of the products I bought, click here to go to their website.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The comforter is my fave! It smells amazing !

    sergeinthecity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comforter is my fave! It smells amazing !

    sergeinthecity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good Lush haul. I've heard of a few of these but have tried none. Thanks for sharing!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love a good Lush haul! You've made some great choices. The Comforter is my absolute fav!!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got some really good products! The comforter is my fave, the smell of it is amazing! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig