A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Graze Chocolatebox (Review)


GRAZE BOX REVIEW
Yes, it is finally the time again to post another graze box review, this time with a different type of box. Instead of the usual graze snackbox review, I decided to try out a new box that graze offers called the chocolate box. Instead of taking a picture of the nicely packaged box like I usually do (And let's be honest here, I think we've seen a lifetime of those boxes) I decided to just go straight inside the box.

SNACKS RECEIVED
Cookies & Cream (A mixture of mini cookies, white chocolate, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds)
Bounty Hunter (A mixture of Belgian milk chocolate, coconut and cranberries)
Brilliant Black Forest (A piece of chocolate cake with a cherry purée sauce)
Sticky Chocolate Pudding (A mixture of Belgian milk chocolate with green and black raisins)

Rating for this snack is a 7/10
The first I tried was the Cookies & Cream which looked to be the most appetising. Surprisingly, the cookies inside were very crunchy and nice (nothing different to non-healthy cookies) and the white chocolate tasted very milky and sweet. Although I couldn't bring myself to taste the sunflower seeds (I'm just not willing to eat plant seeds sorry) I'm sure if you like that sort of thing they would have been nice too.


Rating for this snack is a 4/10
The next snack to try was the Bounty Hunter which was actually one of my least favourites I have received from graze. The milk chocolate was very good and of good quality, and the cranberries were also very nice too, but in all honesty I could feel myself trying not to gag when I tasted the coconut (which made up most of the snack by-the-way) 


Rating for this snack is an 8/10
Next, the Brilliant Black Forest dessert which I was very excited to try when I first saw it. The chocolate cake was very spongy and sweet but not too sweet, you could immediately tell that it was freshly made. The cherry purée its self was very strong and tasted slightly alcoholic (I don't know why) but with the cake, the bitterness complimented the cake.


Rating for this snack is a 7/10
Now to the final snack, the Sticky Chocolate Pudding. Again, the milk chocolate in this was the same chocolate in the other snacks in the box and tasted very nice. The black jumbo raisins were also nice (although slightly dry) but I felt that the green raisins had a strange taste to them so I wasn't too keen on them.

OVERALL RATING
The average rating of this box was a 6.5/10
I personally rate this box a 7/10

I hope you enjoyed my review of this new box, and if you want to try out graze click here to try a free box! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig