A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Sunday 3 August 2014

CyberCandy (Review)

Recently I treated myself to a little order from CyberCandy and I basically thought I would write a little review!

I surfed the website for around 10 minutes before finally settling on a "Mystery Parcel" (I felt like I wanted a surprise) After filling out the order form and such, I was slightly displeased with the fact they charge you nearly £5 extra for the lowest costing method of shipping (Which can take up to 6 days by the way) but seeing as I had a discount code, I guess it didn't really have an effect on me.

The "Mystery Parcel" in Large totaled up to £26.89 (Including shipping, which you HAVE to pay) but also promised to include up to 20 items, which is actually pretty good (Depending on what items received of course)

I ordered the box on Wednesday, and it arrived on Saturday afternoon (Pretty fast for a 6 day postage method huh?) It felt pleasingly heavy for a box only filled with sweets, so that already kind of led me up for a good outcome.

So after ripping open the box, I was face to face with the exact promised amount (Yes, I was sad enough to count) These items ranged from sizes tiny to large, I'll now list what items I received with their current price on the website.

Hershey Cookies'n'Creme bar, £1.42.          Baby Ruth bar, £1.42
Coffee Crisp bar, £1.59                               KitKat Caramel, £1.99
Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups, £1.59         Boost Nuts bar, £2.39
Cadburys Freddo Dream, £0.69                   Blueberry Pop tart pack of 2, £1.39
Tootsie Pop wild berry, £0.49                      KoolAid black cherry packet, £0.69
Berry Chewy Lemonhead & friends, £0.59   Good & Plenty candy, £1.39
Haribo Smurfs, £0.69                                   Tabasco chocolate wedge, £0.59
Twizzlers pull'n'peel cherry, £1.49                 Wonka Nerds, £1.42
Angry Birds lollipop, £0.45                           Coris squirrel sweets, £0.43
Efrutti Gummy Bear ring, £0.25                     Freshen-up gum, £0.98

Candy takeout box the website offers
The total price for all of these items is £21.94 (Without the shipping costs of-course) So basically all-in-all, with a loss of 5p, I was still pretty happy with what I got inside this box.

I must also add that although one of the shipping options claims to have almost a week arrival time, I assume that is a strategy the website uses to deter you into the more expensive option.

If you want to give it a try, head on over to CyberCandy


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really love Cybercandy, although I've only ever bought in store because shipping is so expensive :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig