A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Sunday 3 August 2014

Gaming & Computers


I'm sure almost (Didn't mean offence to anyone who doesn't!) every teenage boy likes games and computers, so I thought I would write something about them today!

Currently, I game on my laptop which is an Alienware m14x which is really, really expensive to be perfectly honest, but it does a great job (I know people tend to post bad things about alienware but I personally love mines) I built-my-own laptop via the website to have the specs of;

One of my favorite LoL characters!
  • 8GB RAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz (Not the best CPU, but the best for value of money according to many websites)
  • 750GB HD
So yeah, that is the basic info of my set-up. The main games I personally enjoy are things such as League of Legends, Smite, ARMA3, Nether, DayZ and things around those lines, so if any of you happen to play any of these, comment below and maybe we can play together!

I would also like to say that if I come off like I am trying to show off or insinuate that I am rich or something I am honestly not! I am privileged to have the items I have in life and I know that some people aren't so lucky, I just felt like I was in the mood to post something about technology today.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig