A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Sunday 24 August 2014

Graze Nibblebox #2 (Review)



Recently, my second Graze box came through the letter box and I have to say, after last time, I was pretty excited for this weeks box.  It came on the exact day it was supposed to (It must have been a problem with the post last time) and the box was packaged very nicely (as always)


Basically, after gently pulling off the pieces of plastic separating me from the food, I opened the box to a lovely picture of blackberries. Inside the bottom compartment was the usual booklet containing information on the treats received and also some friend code slips.

These are the treats I got inside my box, which I was quite happy with. The ones that looked the most appealing were the My Thai soy bites and the Walnut & Vanilla Truffle. Now, obviously they can't ALWAYS send you the stuff that you like so they will try to send you new things to try and then rate, so that's where my Rhubarb & Pear compote came from (I kind-of despise dried pears). Now I'll write my review on each individual snack!


      Salt & Vinegar Nut Selection                                                                 Walnut & Vanilla Truffle
            606 calories (Per 100g)                                                                                                               484 calories (Per 100g)

                                                   

The Salt & Vinegar Nut Selection consists of Salt                         The Walnut & Vanilla Truffle consists of
& Vinegar flavored peanuts and Almonds. You can                       Walnuts, Pieces of fudge, Vanilla flavored
taste the salt more than the vinegar, but they are still                 Pumpkin seeds and Raisins. Although this
very nice! The nice crunch and unique taste of Salt &                   looks very nice, it does not taste the way it
Vinegar are just a few reasons why I already prefer                      looks (especially the walnuts, which look
these to regular shop-bought nuts.                                              slightly caramelized but taste plain)

Rating = 8/10                                                               Rating = 5/10

            My Thai Soy bites                                                                          Rhubarb and Pear compote
            336 calories (Per 100g)                                                                                                            329 calories (Per 100g)

                                                     

The My Thai Soy bites consists of 8 bakes soy                               The Rhubarb and Pear compote consists
bites (which are very nice btw) and a sweet chilli                             of Cranberries, Rhubarb and Pear slices
dipping sauce (which is also very nice). All together, I                     (which have been dried I assume) They 
have to say this was one of the best savory snacks I have                all taste pretty nice aside from the Pear
received so far from graze, the crackers were absolutely                  having a very weird aftertaste and first-
amazing and the chilli since was nice and sweet!                              hand taste. Not one of my favorites.

Rating = 10/10                                                          Rating = 6.5/10

I hope you guys enjoyed this second review and if you want to give graze a try, click here to get your first, fifth and tenth box free! Also a quick reminder I am still doing a giveaway to win two £5 graze vouchers! This competition is over


SHARE:

2 comments

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig