A blog that focuses on Life, Society and Imagination; mixed with product, movie and tv show reviews.

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Graze NibbleBox (Review)


So, on twitter I told you guys I would be doing another review so here I am!

Last week I started a subscription with graze because I wanted to see what the fuss was about with the boxes, and then today (Tuesday) it came in the mail. It was supposed to come on Monday but I'll let it slide since they can't control the postage. It came in a small cardboard box, ideal to fit through letterboxes (So you don't need to be home to wait for the package) and it was easy to open. Then, inside I found two £5 Gift Vouchers which I thought was very nice of them to include (I did mention my blog to them via twitter and said I would be doing a review, but I highly doubt that is the reason I got the vouchers)


The box also comes decorated and has a different picture each month, this month it was this picture of lemons, which is pretty colorful. They also include a few little books inside the box, one with news about graze, another with information about each snack (Calories, fat etc) and then one with friend code paper slips. Now I'll show you guys what snacks I got and what I thought of them.


         Triple Berry Smoothie                                                                      Honeycomb Flapjack
                 109 calories                                                                                          241 calories                                                 

                 
The triple berry smoothie consisted of Banana,                    The honeycomb flapjack basically consisted of a
Cranberries, mini strawberries and blueberries.                    'Rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and
The banana tasted pretty much like banana, but                   chocolate drizzle' although you can only slightly
with a not-so-nice after taste. The rest of the fruit               taste the honeycomb, the flapjack was still very
was quite nice though, especially the strawberry's.                very nice! It tastes as good as it looks
Rating = 7/10                                                               Rating = 9/10

            Cheddar Gorge                                                                        Mississippi BBQ Pistachios
                    139 calories                                                                                                                         104 calories
                   
The cheddar gorge consisted of cheesy cashews,                     The Mississippi BBQ Pistachios consisted of
baked herb cracker bites and salsa corn sticks.                        basically just roasted Pistachios with a BBQ
Everything on this taste pretty nice, but I wouldn't                   Seasoning on them. Although there isn't much
say that the name of the product suits it, since it's                  to this product, it was pretty much the best
only slightly cheesy (the cashews)                                           tasting one of all four!
Rating = 7/10                                                             Rating = 10/10

So I hope you guys enjoyed my review! If you guys want to check out graze for yourself, click here 
This link includes my friend code inside it which gives you your 1st and 5th boxes for free!

I am also doing a little competition with the vouchers I received from graze! This contest is over
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I must say your style of writing is very impressive! You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!

    Happy Friday! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ryonymous. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig